2013 Lunatics...you either are one, or you aren't

My Mother always said I could be anything when I grew up!

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

JoRo wants to play Apples to Apples...

Jessie is writing her A&P exam, in her head...


Apples to Apples!!!?

No JoRo, Apples to Apples is for when we run out of booze.

Ahhhhh....we get it now, pass me a Tecate!


Still writing that exam...

How many spiders are on the ceiling???





JoRo doesn't know how to play 'pull my finger' very well.

Seis Tecates y caculo

Stop asking me about my Sandusky experience!








We watched 'The 9th Gate' and I think we were with LCF this night!

OA Lab? Really???








It's better to burn out than fade away?

Saftey Salamander say this is the proper way to load a flare gun silly....

Tecate y Coors y palomitas de maiz

H2O or EtOH?

"Go ahead...make my emergency!"

Artistic flare?










Is that a distress bark?  Is something wounded out there?


no.....more....Blanco.....arrrrggggggggggggg
just remember....

Comments

  1. holy gnarfukballs, good times on the Kerrs original, wish we had some flare cartridges...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment