Officers Friendly?

 https://youtu.be/H1Ad3oABt-c?si=dhywbSuWDBoqeKHq



20231224 22:30 Two “officers” arrive at my door to serve me papers. i am out of town on vacation and the house sitter addresses these men, they state names and are in uniform with body cameras. the house sitter explains that i am out of town until 20231230. i wish i would have been informed of this ASAP. instead i am told during the New Years holiday, so i have to sit and wonder what is going on for 96 hours. i haven’t been involved with any Law Enforcement for 1.5 years. no arrests or charges pressed, civil or criminal in my life.

lucky, i’m no angel but i drive the speed limit and walk the line. my wild oat days are over.

so, after waiting for another visit for 96 hours, i finally get to call both city and county police offices to try and figure out why 2 officers were at my door asking for me at 22:30 on Christmas Eve. 

no record of any officers at my address on that night, no papers of any kind that the DA or Civil Attorney has for me. no log, i’m as good as i would have assumed i should be. i respect honorable officers of the Law and act accordingly towards them. i’m left with questions. who, what, why. who were these men, what did they want, why are there no logs of this event? why Christmas Eve? were they really Law Enforcement? what should i do as a law abiding citizen about this most bizarre event? i’m not scared, i am no threat to anyone. i would never draw a weapon on another human unless they were harming my wife. i guess i just put up more trail cams and batten down the hatches. maybe i’ll get a picture of the elusive Sasquatch or Bad Lieutenants.

Comments